“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.”
Gaston Leroux’s moving story of madness, terror and love is the source of the smash Broadway musical and multiple films. It is brilliantly brought to life featuring ten full-color illustrations by artist Annie Stegg Gerard, for Easton Press.
Each image is hand-tipped into the book and protected by a translucent overlay. The book comes in a custom-crafted clothbound slipcase. Each book has been personally signed by Annie Stegg Gerard.
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
- Specially commissioned art exclusive to this volume, hand-tipped into the book and protected by
- Illustrated and signed colophon page
- Custom-crafted clothbound slipcase
- Heavy duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Handsome illustrated endpages and a satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Printed and bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.
Limited, hand-numbered edition of just 1,200.
Printed on archival quality, acid-neutral paper that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.